The Halloween event of the year!
Our tour runs every day of the year, but on this Wednesday 31st October 2018, join us for the best Halloween tours in London. During the autumn of 1888, a mysterious murderer known only as Jack the Ripper, stalked and killed at least five women in the Whitechapel area of East London. Evidence was collected, and there were even witnesses to some of the crimes - as well as many other unsolved killings attributed to the Ripper. However, with the police unable to find a prime suspect, the story remains unfinished, and justice remains unserved.
Victorian London reeled at the prospect of a serial killer in their midst, the media sensationalising the story at every turn, but Whitechapel residents were forced to go about their everyday lives, unaware that they could be brushing shoulders with the wicked killer that had them all frightened for their lives. If you are looking for Jack the Ripper inspired Halloween ideas; then our tour is the place to be.
- Visit the murder sites of the Canonical Five along with other key locations in the Jack the Ripper story
- Examine the victims in detail
- Take a look at photos from Victorian London
- Get to know the Jack the Ripper suspects
- Our Jack the Ripper Halloween tour is led by leading expert Ripperologists and enthusiasts
- See Whitechapel through the Rippers' eyes with Ripper-Vision
- We disclose the prime suspect that the police should have been searching for
Unlike other Halloween tours in London, our Jack the Ripper event takes place in the heart of the haunting East End, known around the world for the notorious killers and historical figures that have lived here both in the flesh and in fiction. Expect sinister twists and turns at every corner, and a night of shock and horror for all.
Where will the event take place?
Tours begin at Exit 3, Aldgate East Tube Station in the East End of London, at 7.30pm sharp.
How much are the tickets?
Tickets are £12.50 per person.
How do I book?
Book your tickets here, call us on 07803067544, or, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.