'THE MOST FASCINATING AND THOUGHT-PROVOKING TOUR IN LONDON'
(ADAM WOOD, EDITOR OF RIPPEROLOGIST MAGAZINE)
One of the hardest tasks for any teacher is to keep students studying Jack the Ripper, either at GCSE or A-Level, hooked and ensure they are learning at the same time. Luckily, our team recognise this, and that is why we are the ONLY Jack the Ripper tour in London to use:
- Expert guides with over 25 years' experience
- Captivating story-telling that brings the tour to life
- State-of-the-art crime scene photographs/visual aidsWe also ensure research is easy to understand, for the benefit of your students. Guides that use hand-held projectors deliver an unparalleled tour and equally enjoyable experience for all involved.
The only tour to use modern criminal profiling
For the last 27 years, society's understanding of the motives and patterns of serial killers has evolved on a massive scale. Today, this process is better known as 'Criminal Profiling', and is one of the main tools used by every police force in the world. We remain the ONLY Jack the Ripper tour company to follow and use this method, as well as geographic mapping techniques, created by leading experts, such as:
- John E Douglas - FBI (one of the first ever criminal profilers)
- Roy Hazelwood - FBI (the Ripper project 1988)
- Laura Richard - Scotland Yard (psychological study of violent offenders)We compare Jack the Ripper to the modern day serial killer, as well as highlight the significant errors and go the extra mile in encouraging discussion with your students. We listen to their theories and answer any and all questions they may have. We love a good discussion, and we're sure your students will too!
Who was the real Jack the Ripper?
The million dollar question; who was Jack the Ripper? The secret identity of the Jack the Ripper has remained a mystery, tucked away in the shadows of Victorian England for more than 127 years. However, with modern criminal profiling and geographic mapping, we can finally narrow down the search. At the end of each tour, we will reveal: :
- The face of the man the police should have been looking for in 1888
- The area he lived in, and the place the police should have been searching during the Autumn of Terror
- The type of individual he would have been
- Why the police were unable to catch him
Booking a school tour
So, what are you waiting for? Book your students on an unforgettable London experience today!
To book, simply call us on 07803067544 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org(Please ensure you have entered the email address correctly, or you could end up with a different tour company). Don't forget to make the most of Ripper Vision too!
Join us on our Jack the Ripper tour to help with your students' coursework today!