Enjoy a personal tour with your very own designated guide.
Start your tour at any time, day or night, and tailor your tour to suit you and your guests. With optional extras such as:
- Pub stops en-route
- An extended walk to see all the murder sites
- Food at one of our recommended restaurants: (The Monsoon, Brick Lane, The Marco Pierre White, The Arbor Hotel, London and many more)
- Jack the Ripper guide books, outlining all the suspects and info to start your very own investigation
A VIP Experience like no other
Our private Jack the Ripper tours allow you to experience the real East End of London. We are the celebrities' first choice with guest visits from
- Actor, Charlie Sheen
- Reality Star, Jess Impiazzi
- Singers, Matt Goss and Rebecca Ferguson
- Actress, Milla Jovovich and Director Husband, Paul Anderson
- Richard Wilson from One Foot in the Grave
- Russell Brand, and many, many more!
We visit all of the murder sites and buildings associated with Jack the Ripper. Plus, we will reveal original crime scene photographs and top-secret documents, hidden for over a century. Enjoy a full Jack the Ripper tour with your very own guide on one of our VIP Jack the Ripper tours!
So, when you walk with us, you know you’re walking with the best.
Return to 1888
No stone will be left unturned as you are taken through the history of the Autumn of Terror. You will be guided by a Jack the Ripper expert (a Ripperologist), who will transport you back in time (127 years) to a time when London was the largest empire in the world, when Queen Victoria ruled… and where the greatest mystery in the history of crime unfolded.
What’s included in an extended Jack the Ripper Tour VIP experience itinerary
Visit the murder sites and locations associated with the five official victims of Jack the Ripper:
- Mary Ann Nichols (31st August 1888)
- Annie Chapman (8th September 1888)
- Elizabeth Stride (30th September 1888, 1am)
- Catherine Eddowes (30th September 1888, 1.45am)
- Mary Jane Kelly (9th November 1888)
VISIT OTHER MURDER SITES LISTED IN THE WHITECHAPEL MURDER FILE (1888-1891):
- Emma Smith (3rd April 1888)
- Martha Tabram (7th July 1888)
- Alice McKenzie (17th July 1889)
SEE JACK THE RIPPER’S LONDON:
- Goulston Street (where the only clue in the murder case was found).
- The Victorian gin palaces, associated with each of the victims.
- Christ Church and Itchy Park (the center of Jack the Ripper’s London).
- Original houses and surrounding areas from 1888.
SEE THE ORIGINAL CRIME SCENE PHOTOGRAPHS AND SCOTLAND YARD FILES:
- Unseen crime scene photographs.
- The official Scotland Yard suspect files.
- The very latest findings and evidence.
- Geographical mapping created by the FBI.
Break up your tour with a STOP OFF FOR A DRINK IN THE FAMOUS TEN BELLS PUB - perhaps the most famous pub in the Jack the Ripper story. “The Ten Bells Pub”, reported to be the drinking den of Mary Jane Kelly and Annie Chapman (both said to be here on the night they died), hasn’t changed a bit and is full of authentic atmosphere.
Why not finish your tour at London's most popular fish and chip restaurant?
The Happy Days restaurant on Goulston Street is now ‘Jack the Ripper/East End themed’, with suspects and motif-inspired pictures on the walls. We can talk about your favourite suspect and explore the numerous theories surrounding the case.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL OF OUR VIP TOURS CAN BE TAILORED TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS AND TIMES
Contact us now to book a private VIP Jack the Ripper tour today!